Pssst...Furniture Makeover Heaven Coming This Week!

Our Favorite Go To for Furniture!
Hey Guys! 
Consider this next gesture as pretty much solidifying our friendship,
because truth be told, I kinda want to keep this secret all to myself!
 
We have a new Deseret Industries opening up in our neighborhood!
Yes, DI!
...hands down my favorite thrift store to find goodies at!
 
By far...the number one question my sister and I get at our Barn Sales is...
"Where do you find all your stuff?"
 
Well today we're spilling the beans!
 
Aside from garage sales, (and we have been known to pick a thing or two curbside, no shame in that),
Deseret Industries is our favorite go to stop.
It's where we find tons of home decor and most our furniture pieces we makeover.
 

 This past week, along with these other local bloggers, we were invited to take a sneak peak of Nampas' newest thrift store!
For how often I shop thrift stores (a lot),
I can honestly say, I was super impressed by the amount and quality of stuff they had there.
And their pricing was great!
I spotted several pieces that I'm hoping to take home and relove.
 
 

If you guys have ever shopped a Deseret Industries then you know,
 they set the gold standard in thrift stores!
Their products are always quality
and it is by far cleaner and more organized than any other thrift stores I've been to. 

Check out all these great home décor pieces.
While I favor the Furniture and Homegoods sections,
they have so much more. 
Clothing, books, designer bags, cookware, camping gear,
You name it.
 
 and these chairs!
They looked like they stepped right out of a
Restoration Hardware catalog!
 
So here's the deal:
Doors open this Thursday!
1370 Caldwell Blvd.
Nampa, Id
It's located right next to Lowes
They will have a ribbon cutting ceremony at 9:30 and then immediately following they'll open their doors.
Their Grand Opening will be going on all weekend!
And with the amount of stuff I'll be clearing out of there, :)
 they'll be restocking their shelves, so there will be new things to find everyday!
As if these deals weren't amazing enough,  all your shopping dollars go to
 support a job training and placement program.
Win! Win!
I plan on dropping the kids off at school and blitzin over there!
Will I see you in line!?